Again a LEGO animal. This time it looks like an ant. It's interesting that this robot has no wheels and moves in a way very different from the rest of the "wheel robots".
There is much to be learned about mechanics from the way animals move. Ants are a good example. In the real world, an ant could carry a load of 20x its mass. It would be interesting to see how much load could this robot carry? Try it.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 18 Feb 2017
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Walk with legs, Animal, Learn At Home, EV3, Animal, Basic, Classes with students, Fun, Construction, Touch Sensor, Ultrasonic Sensor, Light and Color Sensor
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource