It moves and it collects. It collects objects.
These are building instructions for a LEGO Mindstorms robot that could collect objects. It is not actually catching them and that's why we call it "Simple Catch Bot". The general case is to program it to move on the floor and collect some of the Mindstorms wheels and tires coming with the 45544, 45560 or 31313 LEGO sets.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 06 Jan 2018
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- EV3, Basic, Fun, Learn At Home, Classes with students, Construction, Ultrasonic Sensor
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core