Geldautomaat, from German, means ATM.
This is the last robot from the 3.0 course book in the LEGO Mindstorms Curriculum. It uses a Touch Sensor to sense if there is a card inside. When touched, a Medium Motor starts spinning and pulls the card inside its chamber, where a Color Sensor reads the data from the card.
NOTE: There is a step, where you have to place the "credit card" inside. It may seem unnecessary and pointless, but otherwise, you will not have proper support for the next steps and the construction will crumble.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 28 Mar 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- EV3, Classes with students, Light and Color Sensor, Touch Sensor, 3D Animated Instruction
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource