Geldautomaat, from German, means ATM.
This is the last robot from the 3.0 course book in the LEGO Mindstorms Curriculum. It uses a Touch Sensor to sense if there is a card inside. When touched, a Medium Motor starts spinning and pulls the card inside its chamber, where a Color Sensor reads the data from the card.
NOTE: There is a step, where you have to place the "credit card" inside. It may seem unnecessary and pointless, but otherwise, you will not have proper support for the next steps.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 28 Mar 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- EV3, Classes with students, Light and Color Sensor, Touch Sensor
- K.Mitov, A.Pavlov, С.Матинян, А.Бучков
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource