Third version and a third way to build a third wheel for a LEGO Mindstorms EV3. The instructions are easy to follow and in the end you will be able to attach this wheel to your robot by yourselves.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 15 Jul 2017
- Castor Wheel, Basic, Construction, 3D Animated Instruction
- V.Hristova, D.Simova, Д.Луканов, А.Павлов
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
Bill of materials (Parts list)
There are constructions, especially on our platform, that you could build partially and then experiment with different ways to complete them. This is a very good exercise for creativity. It is sometimes difficult to build a whole robot from scratch, but finishing the robot with a few wheels and attachments is doable.