Parents generally use the same email address for their students. When enrolling into a group it is possible to enroll another user for the same email address. We call this a "brother or sister". Brothers and sisters could share the same email address but they have two different usernames.
The process of registering a brother or sister is the following
Create a new account for the same email
- Log in with your email or username
- Go to Dashboard -> Accounts
- Follow the instructions on the page to create a new account. Give the new account the same email address, but different username.
- After you create the new account you are automatically logged in as the new account
Registering the Brother or Sister (user with same email, but different username)
After you've created a new account as previously described you can register this new account for the group
- Go to the page of the group you would like to register
- Select "I want to enroll" and follow the instructions on the page.