Antares is the brightest star in the Scorpius constellation.
The robot's main purpose is to show two different grabbing mechanisms - one vertical and one horizontal. The vertical pincers use a medium motor and the horizontal pincers use a large motor. Additionally the robot has a sting mechanism which uses another large motor. For a head it uses an EV3 ultrasonic sensor. With the sensor, the robot can sense when the prey is close enough for a suprise attack.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 23 Feb 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- 3D Animated Instruction, Grabber, Animal, Learn At Home, Classes with students, Fun, EV3
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource