Piscis from Latin means fish.
Piscis is a LEGO fish robot which uses a very interesting mechanism for turning. It's tail uses a medium motor to turn left or right. On its end there are two wheels. When the robot turns its tail, those wheels navigate the movement of the robot and it turns. This results in a cool turning mechanism which resembles how fish move.
Piscis also uses a large motor to move forward and backward. The touch sensor at the front helps it sense danger and return quickly back to the reef.
Watch out for the tooth wheels, they bite!
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 14 Jan 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Classes with students, Animal, Fun, Learn At Home, 3D Animated Instruction
- K.Mitov, I.Bozhilov, D.Staykov, С.Матинян, M.Grozev
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource