This is a version of the Midas - a LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Clam robot. The main difference between the two robots is that the motors are flipped.
The robot uses two Large Mindstorms EV3 Motors to open and close its shell. There are four hoses on the top of the shell which can be reshaped to form different shell styles. It also uses two black bent beams for eyebrows that can be moved to change the expression of the clam. A Castor Ball is used to represent its pearl.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 14 Jan 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- 3D Animated Instruction, Animal, Rotation Sensor, Learn At Home, Classes with students, Fun
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource