Building instructions for a LEGO Mindstorms EV3 robot that we call Space Explorer. The motors are attached in a very interesting way to the brick. Both the brick and the motors are vertical and there are not many robots like this. With its ultrasonic sensor, this robot allows you to follow, find or avoid objects. Just like an explorer. And since it is a robot why not put it in space and call it "Space Explorer".
There is one part that is not from the EV3 sets, but you can actually skip it. You don't need it. Try to find which one.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 03 Jan 2018
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Space, EV3, Vehicle, Basic, Fun, Learn At Home, Classes with students, Construction, Ultrasonic Sensor
- A.Pavlov, V.Hristova, M.Grozev, I.Gerginov
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource