"Bot. Spy Bot."
Many of us are fascinated by the idea of spies. Movies for "spies" are also very popular and if you haven't watched them check out the 007 movies. These here are building instructions for a LEGO Mindstorms robot with two touch sensors and one ultrasonic. It could be used as a spy - sneaking closer to you and detecting if you move or if you touch it. The whole idea for this robot came from NXT when there were sound sensors. Currently, there are no sound sensors in the EV3 set, but the robot could again be quite fun to program.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 12 Jan 2018
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Learn At Home, EV3, Basic, Classes with students, Fun, Construction, Touch Sensor, Ultrasonic Sensor
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource