Инструкции за построяването на състезателен робот на принципа на “Box” робота. Този робот е построен с ЛЕГО Mindstorms EV3 и може да се използва на състезания като FLL и WRO.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 07 Nov 2016
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Box Robots, Methodology, FLL 2016, Knob Wheel, Light and Color Sensor, Classes with students, Construction, Gears, EV3, FLL, Robot Base
За да го построите ще имате нужда от
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
Think of an attachment that leaves the Gecko on the mission model. Don't use the robot attachment that we already have. Just the box robot and the gecko. Nothing should support the Gecko when it is hanged on the mission model.
Connect the attachment to the box robot and find the correct number of rotations of the middle motor that would bring the robot up and forward and would attach it to the mission model.
This is a teacher's note about the math behind calculating gear ratios with for our lifting attachment. It math model we build in previous tutorials is not exactly correct and here is the explanation why.
Here we start with a second box robot that we would like to build. It is in a way improvement to the first robot and we would take a look at its features.