Cápa means shark in Hungarian.
The robot resembles a live hammershark. It uses a medium motor to move its tail, which is used for the shark to turn. It moves forward with a large motor and two tyres. Its jaws open and close with a second large motor. The two touch sensors at the front are purely for aesthetics but you can use them if you like. Finally the head has an ultrasonic sensor which detects if something is a potential "prey". This resembles the real hammer sharks' ability to sense with their "hammer".
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 29 Mar 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- EV3, Animal, Fun, Learn At Home, 3D Animated Instruction
- K.Mitov, С.Матинян, M.Grozev, А.Павлов
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource