Building instructions for a LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Robot that we call CastorBot, because it uses the castor ball.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 10 May 2017
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Methodology, EV3, Construction, Castor Wheel, Classes with students
- K.Mitov, М.Кирилов, A.Pavlov, С.Матинян
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
Bill of materials (Parts list)
Have you even tried to move the robot not in rotations or degrees or seconds, but in metres. In this episode I am building a new block that could be used to move the robot a specific number of millimetres (mm). You could directly download and use it in your programs.
Our next robot is called CastorBot, because of the castor ball.
Why we change the robots all the time and what to observe in each new robot.