A Course Section (Lesson) at the FLLCasts platform allows you to structure and reuse the content already developed in the form of Tutorial, Material and other Course Sections. In this tutorial we would look at how to reuse content.
- 20 May 2019
Reusing content in a course section
- Each course section is part of a course
- Create a new course at https://www.fllcasts.com/courses/new
- Go to the Edit page of the created course.
- Fill in the Title of your lesson and the position you would like this lesson to have in the course. If the Course Section is public than it will be visible to students without enrolling into the course. Select "Update course" and this will create the Course Section (Lesson) in the course. You will see it on the edit page.
- Open the Course Section. This is how it will look like
- Select Edit
- Go to the Content part of the Edit page.
- Select the "Add new Content" button
- Search for tutorials, materials, programs based on the public id of this content. See more about public ids at How to search at FLLCasts
- After you select the content will appear with a picture and description
- Select "Update Course section" and this will update the course section to contain the tutorials, materials and programs that you've search for and selected.
Курсове и занятия включващи този Урок
Този Урок е използван в следните курсове и занятия.