Here is an idea. What if a robot does not need attachments. What if there is one special attachment on the front that could do most of the work? Probably an attachment that allows you to move a lever in any direction.
This here is a Box Robot with X - Y axys plane. This robot doesn't need active attachments because it has X - Y table that do the job. Imagine that there is a plane on the front of the robot. With the rack mechanism you can move to any coordinates on this plane.
We have a lot of ideas how to make it even better. We will try to release them in the next few versions.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 02 Oct 2019
За да го построите ще имате нужда от
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
- FIRST LEGO League 2019-2020 City Shaper Challenge Set