Iknathir from armenian means aircraft carrier.
The robot is made to resemble an aircraft carrier. It shoots paper airplanes using two fast spinning wheels. The wheels are connected to a gear up mechanisms which are connected to two Large motors. The motors themselves are connected to a medium motor, which allows them to move towards and outwards the plane so when they reach it, they are spinning at full speed. The plane is placed on a runway which leads it to launch successfully. On the side of the robot, there is a lever with a gyro sensor, which is used to trigger the launching mechanism.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 01 Jun 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Construction, EV3, LEGO, Mindstorms, Motors, Gyro Sensor
- K.Mitov, A.Pavlov, M.Grozev
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource