Gardening is easy, right? You just need a truckload of rich soil, some rain, sun, fertilizer, helpful bugs, CO2 and a rake but what if you were orbiting Neptune, in a room the size of a minivan?
Move the push bar the right distance at the right speed, to get into the green scoring range.
- Spin the food growth chamber’s colours so the grey weight is DROPPED after green, but before tan, by moving the push bar: 16
- Possible scores: 0, 16
- The result must be visible at the end of the match.
- Spin the food growth chamber’s colors must be spun by moving the push bar. > Only allowed method. Must be oberserved by the referee.
(mission descriptions source: https://www.first-lego-league.org/)
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 01 Jan 2016
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, FIRST LEGO League Competition Sets
- FIRST LEGO League, FIRST LEGO League 2018-2019 Into Orbit, Mission Models, FLL, FLL 2018, Mission Models
To construct this you will need
- FIRST LEGO League 2018-2019 Into Orbit Challenge Set