A space telescope is astonishing, but it can’t beat the accessibility and simplicity of a college or science museum observatory – that is, if you know how and where to point it.
Rotate the observatory to a precise direction.
- Get the pointer tip completely in orange, or partly covering either of orange’s end-borders: 20 OR
- Get the pointer tip completely in white: 18 OR
- Get the pointer tip completely in grey, or partly covering either of grey’s end-borders: 16
- Possible Scores: 0, 16, 18, 20
- The result must be visible at the end of the match.
(mission descriptions source https://www.first-lego-league.org/)
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 31 Aug 2018
To construct this you will need
- FIRST LEGO League 2018-2019 Into Orbit Challenge Set