We have to admit. This is quite an interesting missions. There is a Manhole cover and it must be turned upside down. Well, the robot must turn it. Again LEGO Box Robot Three With Large Wheels and Thee light sensors and one Gyro is used as a base for the Robot.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 18 Apr 2018
- LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Flip, FIRST LEGO League, FIRST LEGO League 2017-2018 Hydro Dynamics, Knob Wheel, Attachments, FLL 2017, EV3, Attachments, FLL, Construction
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
As we are already off the season we decided to look back at the competition. First, we will take a look at the working solution for FIRST LEGO League 2017 Manhole Cover. This was generally accepted as one of the most difficult missions during the competition. We've built a single attachment to accomplish it.
(we are releasing the video without explanations and will add the explanations later)