Building instructions for a LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Motorcycle, but this time with helper wheels. The helper wheels solve the problem of making turns with the robot. If the robot loses balance it will fall. The goal of the helper wheels is to make it easier for the robot to turn. Small modification, but really make a difference.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 17 Mar 2018
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Vehicle, Motorcycle, Learn At Home, EV3, Motorcycle, Vehicle, Fun, Construction
За да го построите ще имате нужда от
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
Here is a good problem- turning with the motors that we've built in the previous sections of the course. You noticed that turning with the robots is quite difficult because they lose balance and they fall. So we must learn the basic thing about engineering - the simplest solution is probably good enough.