Meet Kiddo, smaller sister of Roller Coaster. It is smaller, easier to build and easier to control box robot with X-Y moving plate.
The goal of this robot is to have one complex attachment that could move in four directions. With such an attachment you can solve a lot of complex tasks without loosing time changing attachments. It is also quite sturdy and packed.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 13 Nov 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- EV3, FLL, Box Robots, Attachments, 3D Animated Instruction
- K.Mitov, I.Bozhilov, М.Кирилов, D.Staykov, S.Stamenov
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource