Umjaho - from the language of the Zulu tribe. It means "competition"
This LEGO Mindstorms EV3 robot has three sensors - touch, color and ultrasonic. When the touch sensor is pressed the robot starts moving. The color sensor is used for following lines and the ultrasonic sensor is used to detect any robots in front of the robot.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 11 Jan 2019
- LEGO MINDSTORMS
- EV3, Vehicle, Light and Color Sensor, Line follow, Ultrasonic Sensor, Sensors
- K.Mitov, A.Pavlov, D.Staykov, M.Grozev
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource