The first part of a box robot chassis for robotics competitions. The robot is quite large and this is why we split it into two parts - to make it easier to construct it. This is the second part.
The robot is built with LEGO Mindstorms EV3, with an additional part for the walls used in the second part.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 22 Aug 2016
- LEGO MINDSTORMS, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- FIRST LEGO League, World Robot Olympiad, Box Robots, Knob Wheel, Robot Base Chassis, WRO, FLL, EV3, Robot Base, Construction
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
Bill of materials (Parts list)
It's a box! It's a robot! It's a box robot. Box robots are very popular on different robotics competitions involving LEGO Mindstorms like the FIRST LEGO League or World Robotics Olympiad. Let's start with a brief introduction and continue in the next videos with explanation on the features of the robot and why such robots are frequently used.