Instructions for building the five minutebot used in the tutorial.
This material requires a subscription to one of the following plans:
- FLLCasts Personal A Monthly
- FLLCasts Personal B One Year
- FLLCasts Team Six months
- FLLCasts Home Subscription
- FLLCasts School Student One Year
- FLLCasts School
Building instructions delivered to your device by buildin3d.com
- 08 Feb 2013
To construct this you will need
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45560 Education Resource
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 45544 Education Core
Bill of materials (Parts list)
In this video I am building the five minute robot from LEGO Mindstorms and I am doing a short introduction on how to make the robot move forward and turn around. Throught this series I will be using mostly NXT-G as a programming environment.