- Signed-in User - Anyone with http://www.fllcasts.com account in accordance to the current agreement.
- Subscriber - Signed-in user with valid subscription
- Free content – by free content is meant all the tutorials, no matter whether they are video or text-based, materials, such as source code of programs or building instructions and resources, which are available to any visitor of the site, without having a FLLCasts.com account and/or subscription.
- Standard content – by standard content is meant all the tutorials, no matter whether they are video or text-based, materials, such as source code of programs or building instructions and resources, which are not available to any visitor of the site and need FLLCasts.com account in order to be accessed. There is no need for subscription to access the standard content.
- Pro content – by pro content is meant all the tutorials, no matter whether are video or text-based, materials, such as source code of programs or building instructions and resources, which are available only to subscribers.
Modifications of the Terms
License of the materials and Site copyright
Reduco Ltd. provides limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access the content available on the site in accordance with the current agreement. All content on the site including, but not limited to, tutorials, materials, resources, the source code, the HTML code, the design and color combinations are intellectual property of Reduco Ltd. and may not be reproduced, copied, changed or used anyway for commercial purpose without the written permission from Reduco Ltd.
By creating an http://www.fllcasts.com account you agree to receive digest e-mails with the latest content from us. You can change the frequency of the e-mails or unsubscribe at any time through your account settings page.
Each Signed-in user can subscribe to a subscription plan. If so he or she has specific benefits described at the subscription page for the plan the user is subscribed.
Each subscription is valid for a fixed period of time as specified in the subscription page. Your subscription will continue on subscription period basis unless or until you cancel your subscription or the subscription is suspended by Reduco Ltd. Credit card holder's account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date at the end of each subscription period. If no corresponding date, then the charge is due at the end of the month (January 31, 2016, subscription renews on February 28, 2016)
- Discounts, money back guarantee, rebates or other special offers are only valid for initial term;
- Subscription renewal is at the then-current full subscription rate.
- FLLCasts may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription for any reasons, including inaccurate or outdated payment information.
- The right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- FLLCasts may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that FLLCasts provides notice at least fifteen (15) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- The only valid method for cancelling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user subscription page, accessible after logging in to the FLLCasts Website. Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone may not be considered and do not accomplish cancellation.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you may not lose access immediately. Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
Money BackOnce the subscription fee has been charged, you have 7 days to apply for Money Back. A user is eligible for a full refund, based on our Money Back policy if all of the following conditions are met:
- The subscription was created less than 7 calendar days ago;
- There is no prior subscription and this is the first subscription fee charged for the given subscription.
If you are eligible for Money Back and wish to benefit from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email account that is linked with your FLLCasts account within 7 days from the charge. The subject of the mail must be "Money Back Request". If you do not proceed as described, Reduco Ltd. reserves its right to decline the refund.
Once your request is processed and approved, you will be refunded the full amount paid for your subscription fee through the payment method used for the payment of the subscription. All access to the Pro content will be suspended immediately.
We do not provide credit, refund or prorated billing for a subscription cancelled before the end of the subscription period, with the exclusion of our Money Back policy as provided here.
Access to the site
Our team will take all reasonable efforts to provide you with uninterrupted access to the tutorials, materials and all resources available on site. However, occasionally, you may have no access to the site due to conditions beyond our control, like force majeure, acts of God, power outages, hackers etc. Also, there might be no access due to server downtime, increased traffic, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system etc. We will take all reasonable efforts to restore the access in reasonable time. The term “reasonable efforts” as used in these Terms, shall mean efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
On site there are links to external sites, which are provided solely for user's convenience. Reduco Ltd. does not endorse any information available on those sites, nor recommend any of the products or services offered by those sites. Reduco Ltd. takes no responsibility for any future conflicts between you and those sites. Access to these sites is at your own risk.
Termination of an account
- By Reduco Ltd. – Hereby you agree that Reduco Ltd reserves its right to terminate your account anytime, for any or no reasons and without any refund or penalty.
- By User – Any user of the site, can terminate his or her account, by deleting it from the Edit Profile page on site. In this case all information gathered from the user is deleted from our Data Base.
In case of termination, regardless of the fact which side has done it, all of the terms in this agreement shall survive in perpetuity.
Disclaimers and Warranties
The Website is provided “as is”. Reduco Ltd. hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Reduco Ltd, its contractors, and its licensees, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
General Representation and Warranty
Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the European Union, excluding its conflict of law provisions. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Reduco Ltd. may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.