Platform for classes in Robotics & STEM
Integrated Robotics & STEM classes could be extremely difficult for the teacher to organize. We support the teacher and the participating students. With the platform we provide content & infrastructure for conducting classes, preparing for competitions and learing in class or at home. As kits we currently use LEGO Mindstorms EV3/NXT, VEX, Tetrix, Arduino.
- 13510 pages of robot building instructions
- 2340:54 minutes of tutorial videos
- At least 1 new tutorial each week.
What to build
Joe Forjette, October 2017
- Hello, would you be able to comment on whether your AccurateTurnin block uses 1 or 2 Gyro sensors? Also, it would be great if you could post a video sometime that vies a high level description of this Block. I would like the kids to understand the sw they are using. thanks!
- hi Joe. thanks for the feedback - we are thinking of doing a video tutorial describing it we just need some time
- great. Keep up the great work, it's been an amazing resource for a rookie coach
Salma, AM, October 2017
Dear FLL Casts Team:
I am very thankful for all the help and support that your sending from a far distance, I'll make sure to mention all this help at the competition.
Thank you again :
Param, Oct 2017
Param 21:10 - ok thanks for your help. I will try out some pairs of motors and then keep the ball on the back. Will align to the lines where possible
Kiril (Me) 21:11 - ok, wish you luck
Param 21:11 - thanks. your website is awesome. kids have learned a lot of new things
Kiril (Me) 21:11 - thanks - can I use this as a testimonial on our site?
Param 21:11 - sure
Paul. Z, October 2017
I am no longer involved with LEGO league, but this was very helpful last year when I needed it.
Paul M., October 2017
"I just signed up yesterday morning, and am wishing we had signed up last year."
To view all the testimonials click here..