FIRST® LEGO® League mission requirements need to be achieved by your robot through its programs and its use of equipment. You’re allowed to hand-rescue your robot, but that does cause this penalty. Be sure to pay extra attention to the rules where they talk about “Interruptions"
- If you interrupt the robot: minus 3 each time
- Possible penalty totals: −18, −15, −12, −9, −6, −3, 0
- Interruption needs to be observed by the referee.
- Upon penalty, the referee will place one penalty disc in the southeast triangle as a permanent interruption marker.
- You can get up to six such penalties.
- If a penalty disc comes off the triangle, it is simply returned, with no effect on score.
(mission descriptions source https://www.first-lego-league.org/)
Building instructions delivered to your device by 3DAssemblyInstructions.com
- 01 Jan 2016
To construct you need
- FIRST LEGO League 2018-2019 Into Orbit Challenge Set